Monday, September 25, 2006

On Why I am Not Lonely Now

Time difference and the internet chat networks (MSN) works wonders. The knowledge that when I am asleep, people I love are getting on with their everyday lives, ie. going to school, work etc. makes me sleep well. When I am awake myself, and they are sleeping, I am occupied by my work.

During the beautiful times when all are awake, the interaction, the face-to-face, and voice-to-voice, comforts that we are all still so close physically even. And What can be more true than sight and sound. Still, The thought.

It's the heart that plays tricks on us, an in times as such, we are lucky that we can cajole the heart to believe the senses, that love is still pretty much the same, and that loneliness is but a self-imposed prison. And if we cant, love must trust love.

That is the only way, I think, to truly be comforted. Finding new friends constantly to plug gaping holes is never, and will never be a solution, as true love with friends and family is always present, and never needs replacement.

Loneliness is a lack of confidence & security. Such is to be and must be overcome, by nothing less or more, but love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home