Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On Being Tagged

Its the final day of February! Let's do something interesting to celebrate the end of the month. Apparently, this is an online tagging game, so read the instructions below to see how it goes. YOUR participation is required in the end.

Instructions:This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
1. I rather get lost and go round in circles than asking people for directions or consult the street directory.
2. I rather speak to a crowd of strangers than one stranger alone.
3. I usually listen to the same song for hours until I get tired of it, only to do the same sometime in the future again.
4. My favourite Jin Yong character used to be Wei Xiao Bao, but I think Yang Guo is cooler now. (Even though by Peter Blau's logic of social exchange, this makes me far more unattractive.=()
5. I cannot remember the last person I was genuinely angry with. But I act angry from time to time so there is some balance in life.
6. I believe that if something good happens in a day, everything else good will follow on the same day; and vice versa if something bad happens.
(7.) This is a bonus point. I felt it had to be added in. I like to impersonate police officers, office colleagues, teachers & professors over the phone to trick my friends, and I like to lie about myself in front of strangers (i.e. telling them I am a Vet). I do not flinch when I lie, in the famous words of Goh Chin Siong, "You are a congenital liar." And, more often than not, I am successful.

That's it then. I hope you learnt something new about me! If you didnt, apparently, you know me rather well already, so good for you. Now here comes the fun part for me! To select six people to do the same thing on their blogs. I guess I am obviously resricted to those who have blogs and those who read my blogs. I really do not know who satisfies these criteria, so my general rule is : If you have tagged my tagboard and have a blog, then you are the chosen one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home