Saturday, June 02, 2007

Encore!


And for the finale, a wonderfully inspirational picture of me looking down from the Brecon Beacons. Looking down from such heights at such vastness of land and resevoirs, it's not hard to think the emotions running through me then, were ones of awe and wonder. But to tell you the truth, at the exact time this picture was taken, all I was doing was looking at a father bringing his little girl hike carefully down the rocks. And all I was feeling was one of warmth, at the encouragement of the father, and the determination of the daughter. Nothing really beats the family, not even if you are at the top.
But yes, in less than 48 hours, I will be right back at home! But those of you who cant even wait that amount of time, here is a sneak preview of me, filmed specially just for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egc5vfqd5uY
Till we meet again,
Cexiang

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Foo! I was on Pen Y Fan & Corn Du exactly yesterday (Sat 02 Jun) as well!! Did Fan Y Big & Cribyn to the east before that so maybe that's why I didn't see you. Next time I go Wales or walking I check with you first...

Enjoy home! - zing :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger xiangZ said...

u were!!! aiyoz!! yes, pls tell me the next time u come to wales!!!!!!!! cribyn! haha, i just wanted to walk along the mountain but had dinner appt. in cardiff so had to rush back!!

u take care too!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home