Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On Soft Toys & Animals

I used to have a few soft toys which I remember very clearly till this day : Grey Dog Tramp from "Lady & the Tramp", Bert (Sesame Street Character), White Lion (Bought from Japan wearing a baseball jersey), as well as a erms..Grey Dinosaur which is not really a soft toy because it is made of plastic. So when I was younger (6-7 years old), I would put these softtoys around my bed , wish them good night and tug them into bed before I felt cosy and comfortable as well. I suppose I would be considered rather 'girly', especially at an age when the rest of the boys were busy playing with Robots, Dragonball & Jetplanes. I hated anything robotic and military-like. I found them cold and inhuman, much less warm and comforting than my soft toys which were, more ....human?

I like animals, dogs, lamb, deer, pigs, dolphins, horses etc..I dream of having a farm with great green pastures and lots of pigs and lamb everywhere. I will not rear them to eat, but rather just as playmates!

In my world, my soft toys and animals will always be happy with me around. I can feed them, or talk to them, and play with them. And I think that's why I never liked robots: they could never be happy.

I like to surround myself with happiness, and laughter. =p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa mr xiang gor gor u so poor ting lik girly tings waaaa so lik time machine...interestin u can rite a bk about it gd riter!:p

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cexiang gor gor...hahhaha-CS

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...when i was younger i oso like that...LOL

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home