Monday, July 10, 2006

If I Had An Audience

21 Years is not long, but long enough for me to tell you that 10 years is a very short period of time. It is too little time to love, appreciate and care about the so many wonderful and less wonderful people around you.
It is a blessing that humans were not born to live forever, it is a curse that we do not know when our lives would end. But if there was any lesson worth learning, and that I took 21 years to learn, it is this : Live everyday as your last, and appreciate every soul that comes into your life along the way. Make fate & destiny worth the heartache.
So, I just want to thank everyone. You will never know and will always underestimate the huge and everlasting impact you have made on me, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
To my parents and siblings and family and friends, thank you for coming into my life. If we could only live once, I would choose it to be this once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home