Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On Stress

I only feel stress when it comes to things I have absolutely no control over and am completely helpless. For this same reason, exams or office work have never been a source od stress to me as I know that if I put in effort, it will not go too wrong. But there will always be things in life where there is simply nothing you can do as you see events unfold before you. The more hopes & expectations you have, the greater the stress if these start to get out of your control.

I have only had one hope all my life : to have a happy family living harmoniously together. Ironically, this has become a great source of stress. At the back of mind, no matter what I am doing, or where I am, will always be my family. But this is one stress, I will hold onto , for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

be strong for your family :)

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home