Monday, July 17, 2006

Lost

Actually the route was rather simple,
After Tampines Road,
from Hougang Ave 3 I would turn right to Upp Serangoon and then,
take another left to Hougang Ave 4 and I would reach straight ahead.

Then it actually was only straight ahead towards and past the CTE, and then
I would just have to find my way.
The journey homewards would start just going straight,
and somehow, I would see the sign,
and you could start the routine of guiding me
in circles.

Finally, I would turn right towards the SLE
and I knew my way home with instinct.

I looked forward to leaving home, but looked forward to getting home.
I knew exactly how to leave home, and I knew exactly how to get home.
I looked forward to getting lost, and I knew exactly how to get lost.

But when I got lost, time just didn't stop
because I can remember it didn't stop.

July 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home