Wednesday, August 16, 2006

On Tonight

As I lay here awake,
and see your every struggled breath,
subconsciously hanging on to me,
I wish you'ld wake up,
And talk to me like everything was the same.

As you lay awoken,
and make your sighs and tries,
consciously hanging on to yourself,
I wish you'ld continued sleeping instead,
And not known what you were going through.

As I try to stay awake,
to see that you are doing okay,
consciously hanging on to whats left of me,
I wish you'ld wake up,
And tell me to rest coz eveything's going to be the same.

As I lay asleep,
seeking solace away from reality,
subconsciously running away from myself,
I wish you'ld continued sleeping instead,
And not be disturbed that I was asleep and not bother me.

A time would come,
when you were asleep,
and I would remain awake always.
As no dream I would need,
to know, remember and love you.

16 August 2006

" The difference between an adult and a child is that an adult wants to care about others and does not let others care about them; a child though, cares about others and lets others care about them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home