Friday, December 01, 2006

My Memories (A Forward)

Unknown to almost all, I had a habit of writing my thoughts down since I was about 14 years old. I can still remember how it all started. I actually wanted to write a Philosophy, on what I felt Life was, and how we should lead it. (Yes, I was only 14!)I did manage to get a few pieces going. The next phase of writing was the attempt to compose classical Chinese Poems (inspired by the Jin Yong classics I was crazy over then). Thereafter, a whole sequence of love poems & songs, or rather, to reflect a lack of love, were written. These were the 3 main categories. The fourth was more random, these would be the occasional record of my feelings, as generated by special occasions(the new millenium), or special encounters in my life.

All these are kept in a little blue file, which is my companion, my memory, and most of all, my pride. Totaling more than 100 pages, I have decided to pick a few more pivotal ones and share them online.

An entertainter's life could be remembered through their songs and movies. For normal people like me, what else do I have but my pen. Presenting, my memories, 1999-2005.

[I will enclose my remarks as I look back on my writings from today's perpectives.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home