Thursday, November 22, 2007

An Update

It is nice that quite a few of you still check back on this blog, even though I am updating it less and less. So, let me give everyone what is happening in my life right now. Projects in school have been throttling forward at full speed, and the groups I am in this year are very professional and committed. Therefore, things are going well.

Honestly, I spend most of my time between school and home these days. So maybe, I should share what I do at home. Besides studying, the 2 other things that take up most of my time is watching TVB serials on VEOH and Crunchyroll; and washing the dishes. =p

Why washing the dishes? Because Kaiyi (my housemate) is a real cooking enthusiast. Thus far, we have had steamed egg, roasted chicken, egg fried rice, chicken soup, omelettes, porridge. The list just runs on, and more importantly, he cooks rather well! I have learnt how to cook porridge and steamed egg from him, and slowly I will learn more to add to my current skill of pasta bolognese!

TVB serials. I finished an ancient drama called 'Face to Fate' or ' 布衣神相' which stars Frankie Lam and Raymond Lam. Currently, I am watching ' Heart of Greed' or ' 溏心风暴' which is a 40 episode modern day drama following the fortunes of an abalone franchise-owning family. Raymond Lam also stars here, together with Moses Chan whose roles in the past I did not like but this time his role and acting are really captivating. The matraich of the family is Li Sze-Kei or Runshan from ' A Kindred Spirit'. And the female lead is the very attractive Linda Chung. I have watched till episode 18 thus far. And I will not be afraid to admit this : I am almost driven to tears every 2 episodes. The script writer is fantastic at understanding the dynamics of people and bringing out incidents that really touch the hearts. Anyone who has spent his life being concerned or being stressed about family dynamics, will definitely be very touched. I am not going to give away any of the storyline, but I recommend this show to ALL. You can recommend it from your local VCD rental store. Sit down and watch with your family, and I think we can really learn from it. I would love to discuss it with anyone once you have watched it!

Alright. This will be it for my short update. Continue smiling, and bringing happiness to everyone in your life! =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Yun Ching said...

where did you get the CDs?

4:48 PM  
Blogger xiangZ said...

VEOH

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home