Sunday, March 18, 2007

The 100th Post

Dear All,

The first article in this blog was posted on April Fools' 2005 when I was serving my National Service in the Police Headquarters. However, after only one post later, I stopped posting anything for close to a year. In March 2006, when I started relief teaching, I started posting again. Exactly a year on since then, this is now my 100th post. Incredibly, the site has seen more than 5,000 views within this one year. When I first started posting, it was more for my own viewing pleasure, and perhaps a circle of very close friends. But now, it is much more than that, a wonderful link between my family and friends and myself, a space for self-expression, and my best companion in times of solitude late at night. Thank you very much for your sustained interest in my life and thoughts, thank you so much for your comments and tags!
Well, I suppose this "ashes of times" hasn't exactly seen the best of times, but it definitely hasnt been short of happy moments as well. And on this centenary, it's my wish that all of us can look ahead with light-hearted spiritedness and joyful laughter!
I wanted to post this video on the blog, but there is a technical probles. Instead, I will post the link, and you can proceed to take a look. It will be my gift to everyone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSxsGddQeXo&mode=related&search

With Love,
Cexiang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home