Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday.

Today is my 22nd birthday. Went out with my aunty and dad for tim sum buffet in the afternoon, followed by kopi at sin ming with my uncle and then dinner at tampines round market with my siblings, dad and aunty. And, thus completes the twenty-second year of little cexiang's life.

I think on one's birthdays, I normally reflect on two things. The first being gratefulness to my parents, and the second, on the amount of joy that I have brought to people around me. Every baby that is born brings much excitement and happiness to his family. I hope that as al babies grow older, they only bring such happiness to an increasing number of people, at least, maintain that for their families.

I do hope my existence continues to bring laughter and happiness to people around me! Thank you for all the well wishes, thank you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home